Some events that I have had a major contribution to, usually as main organizer, some over long periods of time (i.e., series of events), some for dissemination of science purposes, and some for students.
- Panelist at IFIPTM – Organized in July during the IFIP WG 11.11 International Conference on Trust Management (IFIPTM).
(I was panellist. The other panellists were: Simone Fischer-Huebner (SE), Marc Sel (BE), Felix Gomez-Marmol (ES), Natasha Dwyer (moderator), Sarah Talboom (moderator))
- Panel on Crypto-currencies – Organized in Feb through Cybernetisk Selskap and Academic Forum on Security.
(I was Moderator. The other panellists were: Thomas Gramstad (President of Electronic Frontier Norway), Tobias Brox (RedPill), Manuel Lains (bitspace.no), Audun Jøsang (IFI), Stefan Krauss (Prof. at Oslo University Hospital))
- ConSeRNS Seminar series – presentation forum for research done under the umbrella of the interdisciplinary group “ConSeRNS – Concurrent Security and Robustness for Networked Systems”.
(I was main responsible/organizer)
- Formal Methods Seminar @ UiO – initiated with the intention to offer the PhD students a forum where to present research ideas or make pre-presentations.
(I was main responsible)
- Science Film Club @ UiO – I initiated and coordinate (together with the IFI library Knut Hegna and Thomas Gramstad), showing and discussing documentary films related to science and environment.
- Turing Centenary Film Series as part of the “International Turing Year” in 2012 which consisted of numerous activities organized all over the world commemorating a centenary from the birth of Alan Turing. Our event consisted of a series of film projections related to or about the life and work of Alan Turing.